Terms & Conditions
A. Terms of Services on the Holachef website:The terms refer to the Company as a platform and an intermediary. As the Company has a significant role in the creating the meals.
1. GENERALIn terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
(a) The domain name www.holachef.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is owned by Holachef Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), a Private Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956/ Companies Act 2013 having its registered office at registered office at A 104, Synchronicity, Nahar Amrit Shakti Road,Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai- 400 072.
(c) The use of this Website by You is solely governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned by terms of reference. Moving past home page, or using any of the services shall be taken to mean that You have read and agreed to be bound by all of the policies.
ABOUT USWe take the orders, collect payments and deliver the food at the doorstep of the User. Any order placed by the consumer is subject to product availability,delivery capacity and acceptance by Holachef and the participating chefs.
2. MEMBERSHIPUse of this Website is only available to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents, as described in the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Application or availing any of its services.
By creating an account with Holachef, you agree that the the brand may send you informational texts (SMS) as part of the normal business operation with regards to your use of the services. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages from Holachef at any time by sending an email to email@example.com indicating that you no longer wish to receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your use of the services.
4. WEBSITE AS AN INTERMEDIARY PLATFORMA contract exists between the You / Buyer and the Holachef and as such any breach of contract and thus, any claim arising from such breach is the subject matter of the Holachef and the buyer alone and we are in no way a party to such breach or involved in any suit arising from the same breach.
5. CHARGESThe membership of this website is free of cost and this includes the browsing of the site. However, charges shall be applicable on the services rendered by us through our site, including without limitation the food items being made available through the Site.
6. USER OBLIGATIONSYou are a restricted user of this website.
6.1 You are bound not to Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website.With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
6.2 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is specifically banned. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such allegedly offensive content.
6.3 In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information,You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
a) Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
b) Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
c) Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
d) Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
e) Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
f) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
g) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source; or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner, whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
h) Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
i) Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
k) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
l) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
n) Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
7. PAYMENT & PRICEYou understand that the contract is a bipartite contract between you and Holachef using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Company using Payment Facility.
Any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time shall not be the responsibility of the Website.
8. DELIVERY8.1 Delivery period specified at the time of order may vary. The goods will be delivered to the address given at the time of giving the order.
8.2 The delivery may done by Holachef. No responsibility is taken by the Website in case of late delivery by us.
8.3 It may not be possible for Us to deliver to some locations. In such a case, we will inform you and arrangements for change in delivery address or cancellation can be made.
9. CASH ON DELIVERY9.1 Cash on Delivery is available for orders starting from Rs____.
9.2 Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of the couriers.
9.3 Payment to the courier staff should be done in cash. Cheque or DD is not acceptable. The invoice amount will be inclusive of all charges.
10. THIRD PARTY INFORMATIONAll text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks,logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content"), apart from the ones owned by Us, is a third party user generated content and We have no control over such third party user generated content.
Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
11. DATA PROVIDED BY US11.1 From time to time, Our team may post comments or articles. These articles are the Intellectual Property of the Company and you are prohibited from posting, re producing, publishing, changing, editing such articles. In case that you have a problem with any article so posted, you may report the same via mail and we will look into it. We are under no obligation to remove such articles and the final decision lies with us.
11.2 We take utmost care to ensure that data provided at our Website is true and accurate. Sometimes, system errors creep in and data generated by other Users may be false. We are not responsible for any such data.
11.3 We are not in any way liable to You, for any loss arising to you from activities that include but are not limited to our negligence, breach of contract,Intellectual Property and Trademark infringement, breach of laws, etc.
11.4 From time to time, our Website with have external links connected to other websites. We in no way endorse these websites. We are in no way liable for the information found on those websites. External websites may have their own policies and we in no way are responsible for any loss or damage cause by the same to you. You are advised to use your own discretion in the navigation and use of external sites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE HOLACHEF OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HOLACHEF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
(I) YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR IN A TIMELY MANNER;
(II) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED;
(III) THE FOOD OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL FIT THR IMAGES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, SHALL MATCH THE DESCRIPTION ON THE WEBSITE OR BE FIT FOR CONSUMPTION.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. HOLACHEF ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS:Your use of the Website shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and the website.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTIONThe formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes mentioned above shall be the courts located in Mumbai, and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
16. CONTACT USIf You have any questions regarding the Agreement, the practices of Holachef or any complaints with the service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Definition of business:We will also amend the definition of Business in the agreement by including the terms highlighted below to ensure consistency.
“Business of designing, manufacturing, aggregating, selling and distributing/ catering chef crafted meals and food products, and excludes retail trading activity of any kind.”
17. CANCELLATION POLICYAny customer who wishes to cancel its order placed on Website/Apps is allowed by calling our helpline number 022-33814156 only if below terms and conditions satisfies:
- Cancellation of order will be entertained till 1 hour before your your delivery time
- Once confirmed, cake orders cannot be cancelled.