Eco-Friendly Chocolate Ganpati (3.5 inches X 2 inches)
An eco-friendly Ganesh Chaturthi is the way forward and is loved by Bappa too. To make Bappa happier and sweeter, we bring these idols made from dark chocolate, white chocolate and edible gold dust. Celebrate the festival with zest; and honour the lord by immersing Him in warm milk on the day of visarjan. The best part is that this chocolate milk can be distributed as prasad and will add to the vibrancy of the occasion, making Bappa and His devotees happy!
Some things to keep in mind:
- Immerse the idol in warm milk for visarjan (Approximately 500 ml of milk)
- Let the idol stay for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the idol has dissolved in milk, stir and distribute as prasad.
Do's and Don'ts
- Let the original packaging of the idol stay till visarjan, rituals can be performed with the packaging intact.
- The idol should be kept at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Keep the idol away from water and direct sunlight.
- The diya should be kept at least a foot away from the idol.
- Do remove the packaging just before visarjan.
- Visarjan to be done on the 2nd day itself.